The land of fire, as Azerbaijan is known, is a melody of sorts. Soviet buildings, Arabic themes and Russian sings- the blend is very interesting one, just like Indian weddings. Azerbaijan serves up a stunning and dynamic blend of natural beauty, rich history, pristine beaches, world-class services, and contemporary luxury. Thinking of a grand affair- destination wedding in Azerbaijan? Every wedding dream can be made a reality, whether you envision a wonderful Azerbaijan wedding in Baku or a Switzerland wedding with the snow-capped mountains as your backdrop; it is likely that in today’s day and age it will be made possible
Every celebration is as unique as your love story. Let us personalize your planning experience to enhance your Destination Wedding
Zarifa Shabanova Founder of Elegance Events company in Azerbaijan has planned dozens of tasteful affairs, including Indian Weddings and has worked with people from all over the world. “Her specialty is planning events for couples [who live] overseas. This is because she understand the demands of clients who are not here to physically look after their event.”
She loves that her job allows her to promote her hometown Azerbaijan as a wedding destination, and enables her to meet new people with all their unique customs and practices making sure every single detail takes place without a hitch and create a stress-free planning process. Keeping your personality, style and ideas in mind, she will create the wedding day you've only dreamed of
Our Services Include:
• Getting to know you as a couple and determining the style/theme of your wedding day
• Financial advising and budget spread sheet
• Design assistance to express the event's overall look
• Researching & finding vendors based on budget
• Assistance in finding the perfect venue and vendors for your wedding (Hotel Fairmount, Dreamland Golf club, Four Season , JW Marriot Absheron)
• Meet & greets with your favourite vendors
• Advising on negotiations and contracts
• Unlimited phone calls & emails
• Unlimited consultations (by appointment only)
• Everything included in the It's a Date option
Destination Events Social & Corporate
When it comes to destination events, there are three main elements to consider; location, logistics, and management. Only a local planner knows which caterers, transportations services, hotels, and other facilities will provide the best service within the available budget. Understands cultural norms and expectations— and knows when prices are being jacked up, or unnecessary extras are being added to a bill. A local planner knows where and how to find the best entertainment, freshest food, most helpful staff, and best travel routes.
Our Services Include:
• Program Design: These services include venue selection and booking, the organization of event activities, and even event decor.
• Logistics Management: These services include making an event timeline and schedule, booking transportation, and even coordination of guest arrivals and departures.
• Supplier Management: These services include vendor selection and supplier price negotiation.
• Accounting: These services include auditing and payment of vendor invoices, financial negotiations, and providing a detailed accounting to a client.